24/06/2012

12 Tags of 2012 June ... Number 2!

Good Morning!
As revealed earlier this week I am now a member of the DT over at J & C CREATIONS! This month's challenge is Animal Antics and the DT are to use PB Stamps ... suiting me perfectly seeing I already have a few ;) I have made this tag for them to pop on the J & CREATIONS CHALLENGE BLOG when they get the time seeing I started a week after the challenge launched. 
This tag is also another version of Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012 June! I thought I'd have a go at creating a tag that was rather different to my previous one.

I'd like to enter this into the challenge at:
CC2C - TISSUE WRAP FLOWERS
SIR STAMPALOT - BINGO
(Green, Polkadots, Lace)
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING BUT A CARD
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - SHOW US YOUR STYLE
(This is one of the 2 styles that I use a lot ... Cute!)





INGREDIENTS -
PB Image
'Bubble Wrap' Creative Expressions Stamp
Tim Holtz Adage Tickets & Gem Clip
Flowers & Paper Doily from WOC
Lace, Twinklets, 3D Gloss, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers & Pumice Stone
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, C5, E00, E21, R11, R20, YG63, YG67

Before I go I thought I'd let you know that the last 2 items I am selling on ebay are ENDING THIS AFTERNOON so if you fancy either of them I'd pop over now :)


Thanks for popping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful tag Nat and I love the cards you've made while I was away.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Gorgeous tag, love that image and super colours and detailing.
hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend

Sue

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Nat, love the colours and the cute image..gorgeous tag..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Nat! Such a cute tag and all of the layering and details are just so perfect :)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous tag.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Its absolutely stunning Nat, beautiful colours. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Pink Dandelion said...

smashing tag Nat, love the colours and your tissue paper flower is fab. Debs xx

brenda said...

A super tag Nat, love the colours and great to see your take on Timmy's tag.

Thank you so much for joining in our Bingo them at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

PinksyDoodles said...

Super tag! Thank you for joining us at Sir STampalot this month.
Clare x

PinksyDoodles said...

Super tag! Thank you for joining us at Sir STampalot this month.
Clare x

Francesca said...

Very beautiful creation
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Francesca said...

Very beautiful creation
Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW this time.
Hugs
jayne
x

Suzannecohd said...

Very beautiful creation Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck! Hugs Francesca