05/12/2012

Creative Inspirations - Case It!

Good Morning!
I'm back with a card for this week's challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS which is the final Case It challenge of the year, this month it is the turn of Shell
I thought I would share some more photo's of the bake I managed to do yesterday seeing the Christmas Cake photo's seem to go down well ;) Here is a photo of the cake after it had cooled overnight before being wrapped in tin foil ...

Yesterday I tried making Mince Pies for the first time! I was never a fan of these but wanted to make some for my partner and the fact that they are Christmassy, however I did indeed try one after they had cooked and I have to say I am now converted ... I love them! I will admit I added a bit too much filling but I don't think these are bad for a first attempt ...



I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
TOP TIP TUESDAY - CHRISTMAS
RIBBON GIRLS MONTHLY CHALLENGE - HO! HO! HO!
SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Edwin Stamp
Penny Black Sentiment Stamp
Dovecraft & Magnolia Papers
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die & Magnolia Tree Die
Flowers from WOC
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops, Ribbon & Twinklets Glitter from my stash


INKS USED -
Distress Stain - Tarnished Brass
Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, E35, R20, YG63, YG17, RV13, Y15 & B93

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card love the layout and colours. The cake looks fab I love Christmas cake and the mince pies yum. Can I have one please. Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your card Nat and all your cooking looks yummy.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is wonderful Natalie. Such a cute image, the colours and textures are gorgeous.
Thank you so much for taking part in the Sketch n Stash Challenge, I LOVE how you have used my sketch!

Oh, your cake and mince pies look so yummy, you have made me very hungry!!

Sue

rachel said...

gorgeous card Nat and the cake and pies look fabulous - well done you!!! Hugs rachel x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet Edwin, and the embellishments,Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx
ps those mince pies look yummy

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Nat. Love the image and your fab design.
Your baking looks yummy! Mmmm mince pies!
Lorraine x

Sarah-Jane said...

Super Christmas card and very yummy looking mince pies! Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhhh my word! Those look incredibly yummy. Superb job on your culinary skills and your card is ADORABLE! Completely festive and I have no idea how you find time to craft AND cook! But you go girl..you have mad skills. :D

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Tina said...

Hi Natalie, Thank you so much for my beautiful Christmas Card. It looks even more lovely in "real life". You have been so busy with all that baking, those mince pies look yummy. Tinaxx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, love your embellishments and colour scheme Nat!! Lovely looking bakes too! Thanks for joining in our challenge at SNS, Juliexx