04/05/2013

PBSC - Anything Goes!

Good Morning!
Seeing as we are now in the month of May (I honestly don't know where this month has gone!) it is time for a new challenge over at PBSC and this time we have the super easy theme of Anything Goes!
I have used one of the older Penny Black Stamps but I still think she is a cutie! To be honest I think I prefer a lot of the older stamps to the newer ones these days with a few rubber stamp brands these days.

For those of you that are interested how yesterday's Fundraiser went, I'm afraid not too well! Not many people turned up on the day and I only managed to sell 1 card and some old craft magazines but hey ho it was worth a try!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - FAVOURITE COLOUR COMBO
PENNY BLACK INC - FOR FAMILY


SKETCH & STASH - SKETCH





INGREDIENTS -
Penny Black Stamp
Hobbyart Design Sentiment Stamp
Basic Grey & Magnolia Papers
Flowers & Doily from WOC
Ribbon, Cheesecloth, Glitter, Dew Drops & Flower Charm
Ranger Glossy Accents, PVA & Liquid Pearls - Flamingo


INKS USED -
Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20 & RV34

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

rachel said...

fab card Nat - really fun xx

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Natalie x

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Nat. I love the image and the design and embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Julie said...

Super card, Nat! Great colours and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliex