18/02/2014

PTW - Lovely Layers!

Good Morning!
This week over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY we have the challenge of Lovely Layers! I've made quite a few Clean & Simple cards in the past few weeks for PTW so this was a perfect theme for me to do. I have used one of the pre-coloured LOTV images from an Art Pad of theirs and decided to match the papers with the colours on the image. I have to say Black, Red & White has become of my favourite combinations.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - HEARTS / LOVE
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - LOVE IS ALL AROUND
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - FLOWER POWER
LOTV CHALLENGE - NAME THAT TUNE
(Love Is All Around Us)



INGREDIENTS -
LOTV Art Pad
MME Papers
Flowers & Crystal Stem from Wild Orchid Crafts
MMCS Large Sparklers £1 Embellishment Packs
Twinklets Glitter, Ribbon, Paper Doily, Cheesecloth & Dew Drops
Collall All Purpose Glue & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool

I hope you can play along!
Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

9 comments:

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Natalie, lovely image and fabulous embellishments!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Natalie another gorgeous card, love the image, layout and all those stunning embellishments. Love Alison xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

This is so sweet. I love it. Lx

Sandra H said...

Ooooh stunning Natalie is your card and gorgeous embellishments and the layout too is beautiful x

rachel said...

I love red white and black too Nat and it looks stunning on your card xx

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Natalie. Love all the fabulous embellishments. x

Charith said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the image and how you designed your card around it!

Fleur said...

I love this.
thanks for sharing at DOC
HUGZ Fleur xXx

JenniferD said...

Wow this is just the Cutest Card! So much Gorgeousness about it Colours, Colouring and Embellies! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!