05/08/2014

PTW - Anything Goes + Option of Torn Papers!

Good Morning!
Today we have a new challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY of Anything Goes + Option of Torn Paper! I kept my card rather simple and decided to dig out my Distress Inks & Frantage as it's been a while since I used either of them. Straight away I knew which stamp set to use, my new 'Stylised Woodlands' by Tim Holtz.

Also incase you didn't know I have a CHRISTMAS BLOG which is where you can guess I upload all my Christmas creations making them easier to find, and seeing I seem to have started them for this year it's back up and running!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
SIMON SAYS STAMP - ANYTHING GOES
WINTER WONDERLAND - ANYTHING GOES




INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Stylised Woodlands' Stamp Set
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shabby Frantage Embossing Powder
Black Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue


INKS USED -
Archival Ink - Jet Black
Distress Inks - Antique Linen & Pumice Stone

Before I go I was also pleased to see that my PBSC card I shared on Saturday made the Top 3 over at the Sketch & Stash Challenge Blog, it was lovely surprise :)

SNS Challenge Blog

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

4 comments:

Wendy L said...

So lovely Natalie, love your design, xxxx

I have hat/bead pins for sale on my blog, bargain, xxxx

rachel said...

brilliant colours Nat and great use of the frantage - love it xx

Melissa Bove said...

Gorgeous card!! Lovely design! So pretty!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Sandra H said...

So pretty Natalie is your card x