16/11/2014

A Snowman Snowflake!

Good Morning!
Just a short and sweet post from me today. You may remember a couple of week's ago I made a matching Card & Tree Decoration set. Well I found some more Toppers and decided to make a couple more Decorations. In total there are 3 that are all identical to each other, giving me a nice set.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - ANYTHING BUT A CARD
CRAFTER'S COMPANION - CHRISTMAS / WINTER


INGREDIENTS -
Topper by Crafter's Companion
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Ribbon
Glittered White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Ranger Glossy Accents

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and in case you are interested I have added EVEN MORE items to my CRAFT ITEMS FOR SALE page.

Thanks for popping by
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful decoration, your cards are so beautiful x

Lee said...

WOW,gorgeous.haven't visited you for ages.Hope all good with you.x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

Gem said...

gorgeous Nat this makes a lovely tree decoration :) Gem xx

Wendy L said...

Hi Natalie
This is so pretty, fab idea, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

brenda said...

How very pretty Nat and what a great idea to use the toppers.

Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x