01/12/2014

Favourite Decorations '14!

Good Morning!
As promised I am back today with some snaps of my favourite Christmas Decorations. What better way to start off December! There are a few more that I haven't included but I didn't want to make this post too photo heavy lol Let's get started!

First up is a new addition to my collection this year, originally it was my Grandma's but was given to me by my Mum a few months ago. I love the vintage look and of course the fact it was my Grandma's.


This decoration also comes in different colours, such as yellow, clear, blue and pink! I've known these ever since I was a little child and they were always my favourite's to hang on the tree. I seem to have a fondness for coloured glass!


These next few are new additions this year but are definitely part of the favourite's collection already. First up is a Robin decoration and as you may know I have a fondness for them.


These next 4 decorations are small glass designs that Andy also really liked, it's not very often that we agree on something! lol





You will also notice the red bauble above and the gold below have snucked in. I love the vintage shimmery look so much that I went back and bought 2 more of each a couple of weeks ago! lol


Lastly is another set from my childhood, although they don't all fit with my Red & Gold colour scheme on the main tree it doesn't feel right if I don't keep them together.


Thanks for popping by, I hope I haven't bored you too much!
I shall be back with a card tomorrow.
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oooh so lovely they are Natalie x