12/03/2015

My Mums Craft Shop - Spring Bunnies !

Good Morning!
I have another Wild Rose Studio card to share with you all today that I shared over on the MMCS BLOG yesterday. 
I have used another stamp from the latest collection, Spring Bunnies, which you can find over on the website. With Easter around the corner I thought it was the perfect image for an Easter card!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
BUNNY ZOES CRAFTS - SPRING COLOURS
 INGREDIENTS -
'Spring Bunnies' Wild Rose Studio Stamp - FROM MMCS
Sentiment Stamp by Penny Black
Maja Design Papers
Ribbons, White Daisy & Cheesecloth from The Ribbon Girl
Various Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Doily, Flower Charm, Perfect Pearls & Nestabilities
White & Pink Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
 INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Distress Ink - Pumice Stone
Copic Markers - B000, B00, BG93, BG96, R81, RV95, Y21, W1, W3 & W5

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Such a wonderful card! I love the sweet image and the beautiful papers. Hugs! xx

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is so pretty and l love how you have coloured the image and what gorgeous papers you used too! x