15/04/2015

Creative Inspirations - Seeing Stars !

Good Morning!
This week's challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS is Seeing Stars! 
This week's prize is from CULT PENS and is a £10 GIFT VOUCHER!
Today's card is also my first card for the LOTV DESIGN COLLECTIVEI have used one of the more recent LOTV Stamps and teamed it with a Blue colour scheme instead of your typical girly colours!
Not only that but it is also my Monthly card for THE RIBBON GIRL.
You can find all the gorgeous products I have used from their shop listed below.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGES - THINGS WITH WINGS
ITEMS FROM THE RIBBON GIRL - 

OTHER INGREDIENTS -
LOTV 'You're A Star' Stamp & 'Petal Fresh' Papers
Nestabilities & Paper Doily
Twinklets Diamond Dust & Stickles
White Sprinkles by Doodlebug
Collall All Purpose Glue  & Ranger Glossy Accents
Tim Holtz Paper Distressing Tool
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers - C1, C2, E00, E21, E31, E33, R11, R20, B000, B12 & W1

Before I go I should also mention that LOTV currently have a special offer on!
Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just loaded with the cuteness factor and I adore the pastel colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

This is a beautiful card Natalie. The colours and colouring are gorgeous and I love how you have designed the card and put the embellishments together...just perfect...xxx

Kat W said...

This is beautiful, so much pretty detail and I love the choice of blue DP with this image :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

so stunning natalie.i love the stars and pastel colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby