01/09/2015

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + Option of Upcycle/Recycling !

Good Morning!
We have a new challenge starting at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY today of Anything Goes + Option of Recycling / Upcycling! I have decided to upcycle a plain paper bag and turn it into a bag to hold some Christmas sweets! I kept the the design simple and used my new T.Holtz stamps that finally arrived last week.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges -
INGREDIENTS -
Tim Holtz 'Scribbly Christmas' Stamp set
Silver Shimmer Dome Stickers by Papermania
Silver Star from my stash
INKS USED -
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black

Thanks for popping by,
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

2 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely cas bag, love that stamp

Sue said...

this is lovely, such a clever and inspirational project - wonderful CAS design...
Sue...xxx